Last updated: 2019-08-14
This Policy describes how we collect, use, disclose, protect, store, and transfer your information. Personal Information means any information that identifies or makes an individual identifiable.
This Policy describes:
When you access or use our Services, you may directly provide the information to us, for example, when you sign up to create an account with some of our Apps, you may provide email address, phone number or other contact information as part of the registration process, and you may further provide additional information, such as such as an avatar or profile picture, birthday, nickname or username, or country when you choose to perfect your profile, and if your use your Facebook Account or other third party social network accounts to sign up(together, “Social Media Account”), you may share your email address, birthday, friends list, or public profile information to us. When you interact with our Services, you may let us access to your photos, media and files, and your device’s camera and microphone and thus provide some content to us.
We may automatically collect your information when you use the Services, the type of information includes:
● Device and application information, such as the mobile device’s brand, model, operating system, resolution, screen size, system version, Bluetooth settings, internet connection,random-access memory (“RAM”), the application installed, the applications being running in the background, mobile device’s advertising ID, other unique identifiers and other information related to device setting;
● Mobile network information, such as the IP address;
We may use your personal information in the following ways:
● To improve our Services and provide you with the more personalized Services;
● To provide you customer services;
● To send service-related communications, such as update, security issues, marketing material
of our products, confirmation or notices to the transaction;
● To protect our legal interests during the process of the Services, such as to: actively monitor, investigate, prevent and mitigate any alleged or actual prohibited, illicit or illegal activities on our Services; investigate, prevent, or mitigate violations of our terms and policies; enforce our agreements with third parties and partners; and, collect fees based on your use of our Services.
● To comply with any legal obligations that we have in connection with any legal proceedings, or in order to establish, exercise, or defend our legal rights.
We do not share personal data with other companies, organizations and individuals unless one of the following circumstances applies:
We attach great importance to the security of your personal information, and have physical, technical and administrative safeguards in place to protect the confidentiality of your personal information. We also require our business partners to take measures to protect your personal information through commercial contracts and conducting audits and appraisal activities. However, no security measure is perfect and no product, service, website, data transfer, computing system, or network connection is absolutely secure.
We retain your personal information for no longer than is necessary for the purposes stated in this policy unless extending the period is required or permitted by the law.
Our Services are primarily intended for adults, and we will not knowingly collect information form children unless permitted to do so by applicable law. If we accidently collect any personal information about the children, we will make commercially reasonable efforts to delete such information in our database after we aware such situation.
To the extent required by applicable law, you may (i) have the right to access certain personal data we maintain about you, (ii) request that we update or correct inaccuracies in that data, (iii) object or restrict to our use of your personal data, and (iv) ask us to delete your personal data from our database. To exercise these rights, you may contact us at email@example.com. We may decline the request if we have reasonable grounds to believe that the request is a fraudulent, unfeasible or may jeopardize the privacy of others.
If you have any questions about this policy, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.